It has been a few weeks since I have updated this blog. Sorry about that!
Over the past few weeks, the BWC have finished up describing themselves for their Wanted posters and started working on Dustin and Derrick's project of Bodacious Beasts. Dustin showed a great exemplar of his Beast, split to fit two sheets of paper. The head on one, and the body on the other. This took up a couple weeks to get the beasts/monsters ready. They really enjoyed creating and thinking about what their beasts/monsters looked like, and what powers they had. All of their ideas sparked a lot of excitement and a little rivalry. This rivalry was a good thing to have, Dustin had the boys split up their beasts/monsters with other students, they even had battles. Unfortunately I was not able to stay for the battles, so I will have to ask the boys how it went, and who won?
This past Thursday was over spring break, so I am excited for what is next!
No comments:
Post a Comment